miércoles, 13 de junio de 2018

State Run Schools🏫

Today it would have been my second class at practicum 4. However, it was not possible.
Last Wednesday my classmate and I arrived at the school and there was a sign that said there were not classes because they run out of water.
Today, as soon as I arrived there was another sign. At that time, I knew something was wrong. When I read it, it said that there was a strike today, tomorrow and on Friday.
How can it be possible? How can we do this to children? This is damaging them. I'm not against the teachers but the government. Is it so difficult to pay just a bit more to the teachers of the future society?

We, teachers, are making the change. We are in our rights of making strikes to denounce something. However, we should do something in order to not to deprive children of learning. It is not their fault. 

I'm totally disappointed with this. I think there must be another solution. 
I hope everything can be solved and that these children can have classes again.

Remember that WE are the change! 🌎

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario