viernes, 8 de junio de 2018

Home, Sweet Home 🏡

Almost two weeks ago, I decided to move to a flat alone. It was a difficult decision. I've always wanted to live alone but I was too insecure to do it.
Everything happened thanks to Eva Luna. She sent me a message in which it said that her mother was renting an apartment. I could see my opportunity there. However, my parents didn't want me to leave home.
Some days later, my friends encouraged me to make that great decision. So the following day I payed an advanced payment without telling my parents.
The same day I made the payment, I told my parents about my final decission. Luckily, they accepted it and helped me a lot.
My parents, sister and boyfriend made everything possible to be comfortable at that place.
The picture is about the first night we spend there and had dinner.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario